Environmental science test
1. What assumptions does this model make about co-dominance as well as the general terrain of the ecosystem?
2. Do you find one producer to be dominant? Why might one producer be dominant over another?
1. Does adding the herbivore establish a more equal field? Is one producer still dominant over the other? Why might one producer be dominant over another?
2. If the simulation included decomposers, how would your current results change?
3. How do producer population numbers with the presence of an herbivore compare to the primary colonizer model?